Poulpharm is hiring a scientific manager with a large expertise in the field of veterinary bacteriological research.
For the support and further expansion of the research activities, Poulpharm is hiring a scientific manager with a large expertise in the field of veterinary bacteriological research.
Who is Poulpharm?
Over more than 10 years Poulpharm is a reliable, independent partner for veterinarians and the veterinary pharmaceutical and nutritional industry. Poulpharms specialization lies in offering high quality level research activities, both at diagnostic level as in the execution of (pre)clinical trials in own test facilities. All activities are performed under strict procedures (ISO 17025, GMP, GLP). In the framework of parasitological research, Poulpharm can rely on a well-founded expertise, in both in vitro as in vivo studies.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Active cooperation in the current research activities;
- New assay developments, optimizations and/or validation in the field of bacteriology;
- Communicate with and assist technicians and study director of the animal facilities (poultry, pig) and lab;
- Training of technicians in the newest developments;
- Providing scientific support to the different business units in the field of bacteriology;
- You will report to the management.
The ideal candidate
- Ph.D. in a relevant discipline, not necessary but preferably with 5+ years of research experience;
- Experience as Study Director in clinical trials is a plus;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability and a positive attitude;
- Ability to learn new techniques, keep accurate records and perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong time management and organization skills;
- Innovative mind-set and can-do mentality;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Relevant supervisory/management experience.
More on the following link.